Website Status Transportation
Status Transportation is a fast-growing family-owned trucking company.
Status Transportation is a fast-growing family-owned trucking company. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Safety Department. We are looking for smart and hard-working entry-level individuals ready to take the initiative and get things done! Administrative background is a plus.
We offer hourly compensation based on experience with growth potential. Also, all employees are eligible for medical insurance and company benefit packages after 90 days.
Full-time position with a training period
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am — 5 pm, 1-hour lunch break
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Motivation with good work ethics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience handling multiple lines
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient with computers: typing, organizing data, emailing, data entry, Excel, the ability to work with two screens and learn new software quickly
- Able to work well in a team and follow directions
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent English
- Additional languages appreciated but not required
- Customer service
- Data entry and processing
- Compiling paperwork for filing
- Working with transportation safety records and screening for compliance
- Providing support and communication to our Owner Operators, drivers and office team
- Office errands
- General office support and helping managers
- Clerical work and regular office duties: mailing, filing, emailing, faxing, etc.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to email@example.com